Saturday, November 8, 2008

Awakening Blog 3

Chapter ten is incredibly significant I feel like. Here, I can truly FEEL so the first time the desire between Robert and Edna. I can sense the games that each one plays with eahcother, promiarily Edna to Robert. After Edna attempts to swim, Robert walks her home. Yet, Edna’s husband isn’t back yet. And both of them want to spend as much time together. Once they get home, it is like there is an excuse for them to stay together – to wait until they can hear the others walking along the beach. Yet here they sit in complete silence, edna still being lady – like yet in a sense, rebellious, where the loudest noise between them was their silent desire for one another. It truly feels like the beginning of what is going to be an affair. I mean, duh, we know it happens, but in their lives, they don’t know. And something is growing between them. I am trying to go in depth somewhere in here but I cant exactly find a way. So hopefully this is good enough. Because this is quite significant in the plot of the story. 

No comments: